THIS IS THIRTEEN is now available

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2007
      This is Thirteen is now available on cd.(1,000 were made). Make
      payment of $20 plus $5.00 for shipping (certified cheque or money
      order) out to R&R Enterprises
      And send to:Anvil Metal Pounders Union (Local 666)
      592 Sheppard Ave. W.
      P.O. Box 77566
      Downsview, Ontario M3H 6A7
      Canada
      European orders 15 Euro plus 5 Euro shipping
    • mestredio
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18, 2007
        Is this the only way to buy it?
        If yes, what about South America?

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 18, 2007
          I'll ask Lips and get back to you.

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 18, 2007
            Send $25US or $20 Euro (that includes shipping)