Re: THIS IS THIRTEEN will be available within 2 weeks

  • captain2man
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007
      Can't wait for it!!!

      Super curious about the documentary, too.

      Sorry to hear that Ivan is gone....it sounds from Lips' previous post
      that something went down there - but - being someone who's in a band
      who's had to deal with band members & ex-band members - I certainly
      respect the privacy of the band.

      I wish Ivan luck in whatever he does from here on out & looking
      forward to the new power trio Anvil sound.

      I can see the next album titles now:

      Thrice the Thrash!

      Trio of Terror!

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Within the next 2 weeks This is Thirteen will be available on cd. Make
      > payment of $20 plus $5.00 for shipping (certified cheque or money
      > order) out to R&R Enterprises
      > And send to:Anvil Metal Pounders Union (Local 666)
      > 592 Sheppard Ave. W.
      > P.O. Box 77566
      > Downsview, Ontario M3H 6A7
      > Canada
      > European orders 20 Euro plus 5 Euro shipping

    • Matt Ingram
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
        Anvil in TO tonight!!!! WOOOO!!

        \m/