THIS IS THIRTEEN will be available within 2 weeks

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      Within the next 2 weeks This is Thirteen will be available on cd. Make
      payment of $20 plus $5.00 for shipping (certified cheque or money
      order) out to R&R Enterprises
      And send to:Anvil Metal Pounders Union (Local 666)
      592 Sheppard Ave. W.
      P.O. Box 77566
      Downsview, Ontario M3H 6A7
      Canada
      European orders 20 Euro plus 5 Euro shipping
    • captain2man
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007
        Can't wait for it!!!

        Super curious about the documentary, too.

        Sorry to hear that Ivan is gone....it sounds from Lips' previous post
        that something went down there - but - being someone who's in a band
        who's had to deal with band members & ex-band members - I certainly
        respect the privacy of the band.

        I wish Ivan luck in whatever he does from here on out & looking
        forward to the new power trio Anvil sound.

        I can see the next album titles now:

        Thrice the Thrash!

        Trio of Terror!

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Within the next 2 weeks This is Thirteen will be available on cd. Make
        > payment of $20 plus $5.00 for shipping (certified cheque or money
        > order) out to R&R Enterprises
        > And send to:Anvil Metal Pounders Union (Local 666)
        > 592 Sheppard Ave. W.
        > P.O. Box 77566
        > Downsview, Ontario M3H 6A7
        > Canada
        > European orders 20 Euro plus 5 Euro shipping

      • Matt Ingram
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
          Anvil in TO tonight!!!! WOOOO!!

          \m/