RE: [Academy of Anvil] Ivan Hurd

  • Jerry Fielden
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2007
      Wow just heard a video of them as a three-piece, they sound awesome!

      Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Y_jlIvIFM

      Cheers, Jerry

      _______________

      Jerry Fielden

      <http://wwww.arapacis.com/> http://wwww.arapacis.com

      <http://www.myspace.com/arapacismtl> http://www.myspace.com/arapacismtl

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2007
        he was fired a few months ago.....they will remain a 3 piece
      • anvilips2000
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 15, 2007
          --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > he was fired a few months ago.....they will remain a 3 piece

          We decided after many years of being a 4 piece to change our format a
          bit. The change is not significant enough to make a big deal about. The
          songs remain the same..............if not better