Ivan Hurd

  • lucas_van_aalten
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2007
      Héy!

      According to Anvil's site, there is a different line up. What happened
      to Ivan Hurd?

      And what about the upcoming European tour dates? Is Anvil going to play
      as a three-piece?

      Greetings,

      Lucas
    • Jerry Fielden
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2007
        Wow just heard a video of them as a three-piece, they sound awesome!

        Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Y_jlIvIFM

        Cheers, Jerry

        _______________

        Jerry Fielden

        <http://wwww.arapacis.com/> http://wwww.arapacis.com

        <http://www.myspace.com/arapacismtl> http://www.myspace.com/arapacismtl

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13, 2007
          he was fired a few months ago.....they will remain a 3 piece
        • anvilips2000
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 15, 2007
            --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > he was fired a few months ago.....they will remain a 3 piece

            We decided after many years of being a 4 piece to change our format a
            bit. The change is not significant enough to make a big deal about. The
            songs remain the same..............if not better