Anvil tonight on Staten Island!

  • captain2man
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2007
      Where did everyone go??

      This message board was so active (with no help from myself,
      admittedly).

      In any case - Anvil is playing tonight at the Mystic Lounge in Staten
      Island, NY - and yours truly will be there.

      Unfortunately - I hear they're playing a short set (30 minutes) - wish
      they could play for 2 hours - but what can ya do?

      Lookin' forward to seeing the boys for the first time in several years.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2007
        I'm still here. It'll pick up once they get that new CD out.

        Post a review of the show.