Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: March gigs

  • Matt Ingram
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11, 2007
      wicked shows!! Ottawa was especially kick ass.. awesome turnout and
      awesome crowd.. I'll be sending Tony Gallo a bunch of pics to post, in
      the next couple days.. I got a cool video of White Rhino, one of Smokin
      Green to put it's not as good.

      --
      \m/ HEAVY METAL EARTHQUAKE \m/

      JOE THRASHER - Thrash Metal Band
      http://www.joethrasher.com
      http://www.myspace.com/joethrasher
    • Jerry F
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 11, 2007
        I loved all the bands on the 9th in Montreal! We had so much fun
        sharing the stage with all you guys and Anvil just smoked! This is
        Thirteen, Forged in Fire .... wow what can I say!

        Cheers

        Jerry
        www.arapacis.com

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, Matt Ingram <mattingram@...>
        wrote:

        > wicked shows!! Ottawa was especially kick ass.. awesome turnout
        and
        > awesome crowd.. I'll be sending Tony Gallo a bunch of pics to post,
        in
        > the next couple days.. I got a cool video of White Rhino, one of
        Smokin
        > Green to put it's not as good.
        >
        > Jerry F wrote:
        > >
        > > Most def Matt, see you on the 9th!