Re: March gigs

  • Jerry F
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2007
      Most def Matt, see you on the 9th!

      Jerry
      AraPacis

      http://www.arapacis.com
      http://.myspace.com/arapacismtl

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, Matt Ingram <mattingram@...>
      wrote:

      > My band Joe Thrasher is playing at the Ottawa and Montreal gigs, I
      can't
      > wait - it's gonna be amazing to share the stage with Anvil!! :)
      >
      > --
      > \m/ HEAVY METAL EARTHQUAKE \m/
      >
      > JOE THRASHER - Thrash Metal Band
      > http://www.joethrasher.com
      > http://www.myspace.com/joethrasher
    • Matt Ingram
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 11, 2007
        wicked shows!! Ottawa was especially kick ass.. awesome turnout and
        awesome crowd.. I'll be sending Tony Gallo a bunch of pics to post, in
        the next couple days.. I got a cool video of White Rhino, one of Smokin
        Green to put it's not as good.

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 11, 2007
          I loved all the bands on the 9th in Montreal! We had so much fun
          sharing the stage with all you guys and Anvil just smoked! This is
          Thirteen, Forged in Fire .... wow what can I say!

          Cheers

          Jerry
          www.arapacis.com

          wrote:

          > wicked shows!! Ottawa was especially kick ass.. awesome turnout
          and
          > awesome crowd.. I'll be sending Tony Gallo a bunch of pics to post,
          in
          > the next couple days.. I got a cool video of White Rhino, one of
          Smokin
          > Green to put it's not as good.
          >
          > Jerry F wrote:
          > >
          > > Most def Matt, see you on the 9th!