Re: [Academy of Anvil] March gigs

  • Matt Ingram
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28 2:49 PM
      My band Joe Thrasher is playing at the Ottawa and Montreal gigs, I can't
      wait - it's gonna be amazing to share the stage with Anvil!! :)

      --
      \m/ HEAVY METAL EARTHQUAKE \m/

      JOE THRASHER - Thrash Metal Band
      http://www.joethrasher.com
      http://www.myspace.com/joethrasher

      tgalloca wrote:

      > Full Metal Fest I
      > Arena A. López Mateos
      > Mexico City, Mexico
      > March 3, 2007
      >
      > Canadian Music Week Heavy Metal Showcase
      > The Metal Bar
      > Toronto, Ontario, Canada
      > March 8, 2007
      >
      > Katacombes
      > Montreal, Quebec, Canada
      > March 9, 2007
      >
      > Mavericks
      > Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
      > March 10, 2007

    • Jerry F
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 7, 2007
        Most def Matt, see you on the 9th!

        Jerry
        AraPacis

        http://www.arapacis.com
        http://.myspace.com/arapacismtl

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, Matt Ingram <mattingram@...>

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 11, 2007
          wicked shows!! Ottawa was especially kick ass.. awesome turnout and
          awesome crowd.. I'll be sending Tony Gallo a bunch of pics to post, in
          the next couple days.. I got a cool video of White Rhino, one of Smokin
          Green to put it's not as good.

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 11, 2007
            I loved all the bands on the 9th in Montreal! We had so much fun
            sharing the stage with all you guys and Anvil just smoked! This is
            Thirteen, Forged in Fire .... wow what can I say!

            Cheers

            Jerry
            www.arapacis.com

            wrote:

            > wicked shows!! Ottawa was especially kick ass.. awesome turnout
            and
            > awesome crowd.. I'll be sending Tony Gallo a bunch of pics to post,
            in
            > the next couple days.. I got a cool video of White Rhino, one of
            Smokin
            > Green to put it's not as good.
            >
            > Jerry F wrote:
            > >
            > > Most def Matt, see you on the 9th!