March gigs

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2007
      Full Metal Fest I
      Arena A. López Mateos
      Mexico City, Mexico
      March 3, 2007

      Canadian Music Week Heavy Metal Showcase
      The Metal Bar
      Toronto, Ontario, Canada
      March 8, 2007

      Katacombes
      Montreal, Quebec, Canada
      March 9, 2007

      Mavericks
      Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
      March 10, 2007
    • Matt Ingram
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2007
        My band Joe Thrasher is playing at the Ottawa and Montreal gigs, I can't
        wait - it's gonna be amazing to share the stage with Anvil!! :)

        --
        \m/ HEAVY METAL EARTHQUAKE \m/

        JOE THRASHER - Thrash Metal Band
        http://www.joethrasher.com
        http://www.myspace.com/joethrasher

        tgalloca wrote:

        > Full Metal Fest I
        > Arena A. López Mateos
        > Mexico City, Mexico
        > March 3, 2007
        >
        > Canadian Music Week Heavy Metal Showcase
        > The Metal Bar
        > Toronto, Ontario, Canada
        > March 8, 2007
        >
        > Katacombes
        > Montreal, Quebec, Canada
        > March 9, 2007
        >
        > Mavericks
        > Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
        > March 10, 2007

      • Jerry F
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 7, 2007
          Most def Matt, see you on the 9th!

          Jerry
          AraPacis

          http://www.arapacis.com
          http://.myspace.com/arapacismtl

          --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, Matt Ingram <mattingram@...>

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 11, 2007
            wicked shows!! Ottawa was especially kick ass.. awesome turnout and
            awesome crowd.. I'll be sending Tony Gallo a bunch of pics to post, in
            the next couple days.. I got a cool video of White Rhino, one of Smokin
            Green to put it's not as good.

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 11, 2007
              I loved all the bands on the 9th in Montreal! We had so much fun
              sharing the stage with all you guys and Anvil just smoked! This is
              Thirteen, Forged in Fire .... wow what can I say!

              Cheers

              Jerry
              www.arapacis.com

              wrote:

              > wicked shows!! Ottawa was especially kick ass.. awesome turnout
              and
              > awesome crowd.. I'll be sending Tony Gallo a bunch of pics to post,
              in
              > the next couple days.. I got a cool video of White Rhino, one of
              Smokin
              > Green to put it's not as good.
              >
              > Jerry F wrote:
              > >
              > > Most def Matt, see you on the 9th!