Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: ANVIL TONIGHT @ Heads or Tails!!!!

  • Matt Ingram
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2006
      what a wicked show - I give them a solid 10/10.. they were rocking last
      night.. new tunes yeah.. they played.. This is Thirteen, Flying Blind
      and Feed the Greed. This is Thirteen is an amazing song. The other 2
      are classic Anvil as well.. I can't wait to hear the rest of the tunes.
      Good crowd there last night too. Must have been a good 75-100 people.
      The also played the usual - March of the Crabs, 666, Forged in Fire, Mad
      Dog, School Love, Winged Assassins, Smokin Green, Race Against Time,
      White Rhino, Metal on Metal and Mothra. I might have missed a
      couple.... Seeing Anvil was well worth my 8 hours of driving. Can't
      wait for the next one! :) - I've seen them 4 times now.. still waiting
      to see them play something off of Absolutely no Alternative.

      Piledriver were awesome too. They played Sex with Satan, Metal
      Inquisition, Witch Hunt, Piledriver, Human Sacrifice.. I'm sure there
      was a couple more but can't recall what they were.

      I took a pile of pics and short vid of White Rhino - Tony, maybe I can
      send you a zip of the better pics for you to put up.

      Matt

      --
      \m/ HEAVY METAL EARTHQUAKE - JOE THRASHER!! \m/

      JOE THRASHER - Thrash Metal Band
      http://www.joethrasher.com
      http://www.myspace.com/joethrasher