ANVIL TONIGHT @ Heads or Tails!!!!

  • Matt Ingram
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2006
      I'm pumped! Hopefully they'll play a couple tunes off this is thirteen.

      details for the show is on their website www.anvilmetal.tk

      Happy New Year!
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2006
        Let us know if they do play any new tunes.

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, Matt Ingram <mattingram@...> wrote:

        > I'm pumped! Hopefully they'll play a couple tunes off this is thirteen.
        >
        > details for the show is on their website www.anvilmetal.tk
        >
        > Happy New Year!

      • Matt Ingram
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2006
          what a wicked show - I give them a solid 10/10.. they were rocking last
          night.. new tunes yeah.. they played.. This is Thirteen, Flying Blind
          and Feed the Greed. This is Thirteen is an amazing song. The other 2
          are classic Anvil as well.. I can't wait to hear the rest of the tunes.
          Good crowd there last night too. Must have been a good 75-100 people.
          The also played the usual - March of the Crabs, 666, Forged in Fire, Mad
          Dog, School Love, Winged Assassins, Smokin Green, Race Against Time,
          White Rhino, Metal on Metal and Mothra. I might have missed a
          couple.... Seeing Anvil was well worth my 8 hours of driving. Can't
          wait for the next one! :) - I've seen them 4 times now.. still waiting
          to see them play something off of Absolutely no Alternative.

          Piledriver were awesome too. They played Sex with Satan, Metal
          Inquisition, Witch Hunt, Piledriver, Human Sacrifice.. I'm sure there
          was a couple more but can't recall what they were.

          I took a pile of pics and short vid of White Rhino - Tony, maybe I can
          send you a zip of the better pics for you to put up.

          Matt

          --
          \m/ HEAVY METAL EARTHQUAKE - JOE THRASHER!! \m/

          JOE THRASHER - Thrash Metal Band
          http://www.joethrasher.com
          http://www.myspace.com/joethrasher