Playing a wedding with Anvil!

  • Jerry F
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2006
      Hey everybody - it was a lot of fun going and playing at Ivan's wedding!

      It was really nice wedding too - and we met a lot of fun and cool people!

      After the ceremony we went to the Community Hall and played a set (and got Tiziana and Ivan slow dancing!) he he and then some friends of Anvil's from Raven and others went up and jammed with Robb on the drums, that was really cool!

      And then Anvil played a short but energetic set (including Forged in Fire and Metal on Metal of course)!

      The guys who are making the Anvil documentary were there and caught a lot of the festivities including two of our songs. :)

      After that we went back to Ivan's family cottage and chatted 'til the wee hours of the morning - we had brought a tent so we camped out that night. Had a great breakfast the next morning courtesy of Ivan's Mom then headed back home to Montreal.

      All in all a lot of fun! Cheers to the Anvil gang, thanks for lending us your equipment and Lips, thanks for all your help and advice!

      Cheers,

      Jerry for AraPacis