Re: [Academy of Anvil] message from Tiziana, ANVIL manager - Brazil dates cancelled

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20 5:22 AM
      Thanks for the update. Well, it's too bad that it didn't work for this time but I'm hopeful that Anvil will play in Brazil this year. I'm sure that Tiziana will book Anvil in some other very interesting shows. The band had a lot of gigs (trips) lately and let's not get discouraged because of this bad luck. I know how boring are the paperworks to get a Visa and they're never in a hurry to deliver it. All they want is the cash...If this guy, Marco Rios, wasn't cool maybe that Anvil is better here or in Europe. They had their share of "unfair" people in their business since 1980.

      tange :0(

      tgalloca wrote:
      > Hello everybody,
      >
      > Tiziana here, ANVIL manager!
      > Unfortunately ANVIL will not performe in BRAZIL, because I had too
      > troubles from an unprofessional guy called MARCO RIOS. Im sorry very
      > much, because I made all my best for to come in BRAZIL, but him not
      > worked like our agreement, so we had troubles for to have in time our
      > VISAS WORK.
      >
      > I passed all time on the phone for to put all in order... but mission
      > impossible too later, Marco Rios gave me too problems....
      >
      > Its not ANVIL fault, in fact we made all the best for to come in
      > BRAZIL in date 27th May, but its very sad to know there are so many
      > unprofessinal brazilian people who is not able to work.
      > I want thank all promoters who confirmed ANVIL in them clubs and
      > festival too, who worked with me, Mario Aceval, Marcus (Porao Do Rock)
      > , Luis (Manifesto) , Gustavo (Artist Director Porao do Rock) , Eric de
      > Haas (century Media), Carl (Master Hall), Tumbaproduction, Colombian
      > fans, Andreas Kisser (Sepultura) and all ANVIL FANS!
      >
      > I will work for to come in BRAZIL in AUGUST 2006 with ANVIL....because
      > I know we have BRAZILIAN FANS WHO WAIT FOR TO SEE my loved band.
      >
      > So I hope to see you all soon......and thanks for understand!
      > ANVIL RULES!
      > Tiziana, ANVIL manager
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • tukritas
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25 7:35 PM
        I´m sad this happened:/ I hope everything works out for you to come
        on august, we`ll be waiting anxiously!!!
        Greetings from Rio!