Lima Peru?

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2006
      Is Anvil going in South America where Wipy lives? I'm surprised that
      he didn't post about it. He's been asking for that since 1999,
      LOL...hi hi! I can't read Spanish and I just didn't get where it was
      exactly. Mexico or Brazil?
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2006
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "tangelaine2000"
        <tangelaine2000@...> wrote:

        > Is Anvil going in South America where Wipy lives? I'm surprised that
        > he didn't post about it. He's been asking for that since 1999,
        > LOL...hi hi! I can't read Spanish and I just didn't get where it was
        > exactly. Mexico or Brazil?

        I was just about to post about it. SO far they are playing 3 festivals
        in June.....and yes one is in Brazil. I have updated the page with the
        info/