Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: Past and Present

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 16, 2006
      Jimmy Crackcorn <catdeli@...> wrote: "a bit more Oooomph and punch, etc." I should try the punch... ;^D

      Country music artists Artist music Anvil Heavy metal Artist Portrait artist

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 17, 2006
        I believe all versions of the CD are like that. I've seen this any
        many live CDs...particularily where one song just runs into another.

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, Eric Gaumann <ericfg47@...>

        > >Also what are the discrepencies? I'll have to check mine?
        > There are 11 songs on the album but there are 8 "tracks" on the CD.
        > For instance Track 6 has March Of The Crabs *and* Jackhammer, Track
        7 has Metal On Metal *and* Winged Assassins, and Track 8 has 666 *and*
        Mothra together on it.