Re: [Academy of Anvil] Remasters?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2006
      Actually Metal Blade just released it in the US. It was originally
      done by Hypnotic and released in Germany.

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, Heavymetalhead.com
      <heavymetalhead@...> wrote:

      > > When will 'Metal On Metal' and 'Forged In Fire' be rereleased
      > > in a remasterd form?
      >
      > Forged In Fire was reissued/possibly remastered - sounds pretty damn
      good to me - about 5-7 years ago on the French label AxeKiller. I
      haven't heard from that label in ages though so it is possible it's
      gone belly up. Metal Blade USA did a compilation called Anthology Of
      Anvil some years ago as well which has remastered versions of MOM,
      March Of The Crabs and Jackhammer. And *very* well done, I might add
      too. You won't be disappointed. They are in your face!!