Re: [Academy of Anvil] Remasters?

  • Heavymetalhead.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2006
      > When will 'Metal On Metal' and 'Forged In Fire' be rereleased
      > in a remasterd form?

      Forged In Fire was reissued/possibly remastered - sounds pretty damn good to me - about 5-7 years ago on the French label AxeKiller. I haven't heard from that label in ages though so it is possible it's gone belly up. Metal Blade USA did a compilation called Anthology Of Anvil some years ago as well which has remastered versions of MOM, March Of The Crabs and Jackhammer. And *very* well done, I might add too. You won't be disappointed. They are in your face!!

      Horns up!! \m/
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Into_Eternity/
      (NP: NAZARETH-"Beggar's Day"-www.hardradio.com)

      =*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
      \m/e!!, [MarK] ~ {owner of}: http://yahoogroups.shorturl.com/
      ICQ/UIN:(131855064) ~ AIM/MSN: (heavymetalhead73)
      http://profiles.yahoo.com/heavymetalhead_dotcom/
      http://www.myspace.com/metalheadmark http://tinyurl.com/b7djy
      "A Metal Heart Is Hard To Tear Apart!!"
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2006
        Actually Metal Blade just released it in the US. It was originally
        done by Hypnotic and released in Germany.

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, Heavymetalhead.com