hello Everyone

  • Channing Ashbaugh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2006
      Questions I have

      1. Is there any Death Metal bands with a Free Demo CD I am looking
      for death Metal bands that have a Free demo CD?
      2. Is there any good MSN groups for Death Metal?
      3. Is there any good AOL groups for death Metal?
      4. Is there any Death Metal Bands that have Free 3 extra Large t-
      shirts?
      5. Is there any Metal heads from the USA that would like to be my
      postal mail pen pal that can keep my postal mail box full?

      If you know the answers to the questions about please e-mail me at
      channing28270@...
      and channinga@...

      I am looking for snail mail pen pals that can keep my postal mail
      box full. I am needing the people who would like to be my pen pal to
      please understand and accept I write short letters with questions
      only. If you would like to be my pen pal please e-mail me at
      channing28270@... and channinga@...

      Channing