Sweden!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2006
      Oh! I just saw the rock fest in Sweden with...Deep Purple, The Sweet,
      Metal Church, Cactus...etc. Even there are a few members that are
      now "on the other side", it's going to be a kick ass event! All great
      musician. I saw George Thorogood in 1982 at the Electric Cercle and it
      was great! Steve Morse is going to be there also with Purple. Anvil
      with that, then you have a real and complete rock festival.

      tange