Heavily medicated :)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2006
      I truly found the Anvil's posters very interesting since a year or
      two. Interesting in the way that they surely got noticed by the
      colors, the pictures...or the title of the show. I loved the ones that
      were displayed for the European Tour but I wonder what happens with
      them? I saw some pics showing Anvil's members signing on them but I
      doubt that Lips or Robb kept a copy of all the posters.

      I read a bit in the Rolling Stones Magazine about Creed's former
      singer that got addicted to painkiller, alcohol and committed almost
      suicide because...the critics didn't like him and ridiculized him. In
      2003, while Creed was selling albums for a couple million dollars...he
      was depressed because the reporters were writing badly about him. I
      thought that he could meet Lips for a "get used to it" counseling. I
      don't always understand how Anvil survived the 80's, but I admire that
      and I give a lot of credit to a band that just keep ..... on rockin!

      tange
    • Matt Ingram
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2006
        it's because anvil ARE METAL!!!!! METAL SURVIVES ALLL!!!!!

        here's some Anvil pics from montreal metal massacre..
        www.joethrasher.com/montreal there's a couple of me with Lips and
        Robb before the show.

        Anvil stole the show, imo.. but they were by far my favourite band
        there.. Exciter and DBC were close seconds. never really listened to
        either band before, but they both blew me away :D