Hi Gang, Lots of secrets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2005
      But I can't tell!!!!!!!!!!!!! Truthfully there is much going on but we
      prefer not to tell. I'm not being mean I'm being cautious. I don't
      need MT Henderson shooting his blabbermouth off again with bull roar.
      Massacre records is no longer working with ANVIL . We will be looking
      for a new lable but it will be when 1) This is Thirteen is completed 2)
      when we own all our titles. This could take some length of time but
      these things must be taken care of. In the mean time we will be
      continueing to tour the world and building a momentum. Most of the
      songs have been writen musically but I now will begin writing lyrics.
      I'm not in a hurry and quite honestly I don't think the fans are
      either. I also don't think it will make a big differance after all we
      have recorded already. So many people are still under the impression
      our last cd was called Forged in Fire!!!I must re introduce the band
      as most North American people don't even know we still exist. It's
      laughable really!!!! We are going to fix this problem once and for
      all....THAT I WILL TELL YOU
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2005
        Things look good for you guys, I'm sure it's going to stay this way
        in 2006. Keep on rockin!

        Happy new year to all of you!

        tange :0)

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...>