Southern American Anvil Attack 2006...

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2005
      Hi Everyone sorry for all my crazy posts but Damn ANVIL Must play
      South America for sure in March.. My buddy From Dentro De Nada in
      Santiago De Chile also asked What Anvil Needs to play in Santiago???
      I mentioned that also to my buddy Unholy Tormenter and he was
      psyched on this too. I too Will try to make it to See Anvil
      hopefully. I have never been to Colombia in my life so this would
      rule. I know THe Witchtrap Guys from Medellin will come by bus to
      See Anvil in Bogota. I think it is like an 8 to 10 Hour Bus Ride for
      them. I will probably just take a plane directly from Chicago to
      Bogota. I did have a very quick layover in Bogota on my way to
      Caracas Venezuela Coming from Lima Peru and That Turbulence coming
      and going from Bogota is Damn Brutal. Even on the way coming back
      from Caracas from Bogota I experienced the Worst Turbulence in my
      life going thru a Storm to Lima. The Plane was rerouted somehow thru
      Pucallpa the jungle thru The Mountains of Huancayo. Alright Everyone
      I am so Damn Fucking Psyched on Anvil playing South America. They
      Must also do Chile,Ecuador,Peru and Venezuela if possible. Now since
      I think I got terminated from My Temp. Job I can E Mail people like
      crazy on this. If Anyone else could also help me out on this Keep in
      touch with me on this for sure. I am getting oout of here now. Anvil
      must Foge the Fire in South America,,,, WIPY......