Re: South America Anvil Tour 2005...

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2005
      I'm fine Wip. Thanks! Like it was writen in Lips message, Anvil is not
      yet going in South America just because of some paperworks.Which north
      American doesn't want to go in South America when January and February
      get closer?

      I'm not a musician but I have a yahoo mail account. I have so many
      spams that I can't just locate the real mail and read emails of some
      friends. Lips may have the same problem or just want to take a rest
      after the Europe Tour. I hope that he's writing songs...??...or lyrics.
      It seems like eternity that I wait for "This is Thirteen".

      I went down in the cellar (where the "discography" is...) to pick
      up "Still going Strong" just before Christmas. We played it in the
      truck on our way to Albany. It's funny when you stop to listen to an
      album and then, you play it again...Me and Deli didn't believe that
      Robb and Lips touched the sound on it. Or if they did, they are very
      talented...The sound is excellent. We hear all the instruments in a
      very good way. In the truck we have speakers behind and in front, maybe
      it made a difference...Anyway, I just can't wait to hear the next
      album.

      By the way, I saw the "10 years' cake" on the homepage and congrats
      Tony for the good work!!

      That's it.

      tange

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, wipy1999 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Hi Tange and all Whats UP???? Hey Just been on Hotmail Messenger with
      > friends of mine from South America and people can help out on this
      for
      > sure.. Why not Anvil also play in Ecuador,Peru and Chile???? I did E
      > Mail Them at anvil666@y... and no one got back to me on this.. My
      > friend John Hanford from Johnny Vomit said Hey Anvil responds>>>>>
      But