Bogota...

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2005
      HiAm with my kid now maybe I will Call Colin up later in the morning..
      Lips Did E Mail Me back... I think the guys from Witchtrap Of Medellin
      will go See Anvil in Bogota. Also Skinhead Sean from Chicago will
      probably check this show out too. Talked with some people in Santiago
      De Chile to do An Anvil show there. Also We Need to put Anvil in to a
      show in Lima Peru. MAY POST BACK LATER,WIPY......