South America Anvil Tour 2005...

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2005
      Hi Tange and all Whats UP???? Hey Just been on Hotmail Messenger with
      friends of mine from South America and people can help out on this for
      sure.. Why not Anvil also play in Ecuador,Peru and Chile???? I did E
      Mail Them at anvil666@... and no one got back to me on this.. My
      friend John Hanford from Johnny Vomit said Hey Anvil responds>>>>> But
      so far no respoding of anything.. OK I need to get off the Computer
      here soon I must go back to work tommorrow And My Wife needs to go to
      work too. Need to also put the kid to sleep soon.. I will get back on
      this soon... Lips respond to my E Mail or post back here>>>> Where are
      The Shows in Colombia too??? Got to go now,,,, WIPY.......
    • wipy1999
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2005
          I'm fine Wip. Thanks! Like it was writen in Lips message, Anvil is not
          yet going in South America just because of some paperworks.Which north
          American doesn't want to go in South America when January and February
          get closer?

          I'm not a musician but I have a yahoo mail account. I have so many
          spams that I can't just locate the real mail and read emails of some
          friends. Lips may have the same problem or just want to take a rest
          after the Europe Tour. I hope that he's writing songs...??...or lyrics.
          It seems like eternity that I wait for "This is Thirteen".

          I went down in the cellar (where the "discography" is...) to pick
          up "Still going Strong" just before Christmas. We played it in the
          truck on our way to Albany. It's funny when you stop to listen to an
          album and then, you play it again...Me and Deli didn't believe that
          Robb and Lips touched the sound on it. Or if they did, they are very
          talented...The sound is excellent. We hear all the instruments in a
          very good way. In the truck we have speakers behind and in front, maybe
          it made a difference...Anyway, I just can't wait to hear the next
          album.

          By the way, I saw the "10 years' cake" on the homepage and congrats
          Tony for the good work!!

          That's it.

          tange