Re: Is it true Anvil will play Colombia soon???

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2005
      Sorry to hear about your father and your marriage Wipy."Life is like
      a chocolate box: you never know what you're going to get..."

      In the message #3972 (I believe...) Lips wrote:

      "...There are also plans of playing South America possibly in March.
      Robb gets his paper work done we will probably be on a virtually
      endless tour of the USA as well. The lady who is booking and managing
      us is working very hard to get the ball rolling ...."

      I didn't hear anything about it except that. But, I'm pretty sure
      that Anvil would love a tour in Colombia :) Don't ask why! By the
      way, did you see Colin Brown's pictures that drank beer by his nose?
      If you go on the official site in "pictures", you could see the mad
      dog at the Montreal Spectrum.....live!

      Stay strong Wipy and Happy Holidays!

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, wipy1999 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Wipy here sorry gone for a long time.. Just been busy
      working,Getting divorced next year and my father is dying of cancer
      in The Hospital. This Sucks totally. I must fight thru this So Must
      My Father.. I will postpone my trip I also had for Mexico soon and
      maybe go to The second biggest carnaval in the world on the Northern
      Coast of Colombia in Barranquilla.. That would be after feburary 15th
      for my sons 3rd Birthday.. Colin Brown said Anvil will play in
      Colombia in March.. I hope I can go see that too... I will Have To E
      Mail Anvil on this soon.. Maybe I canhelp get them a show in Lima
      Peru Too...That would be Great for sure.. The last big shows in Lima
      Peru were for this year of course Sodom and Anthrax earlier in the
      year plus also Naplam Death was just down there I think in Early
      November... Ok Then I will then try to E Mail Anvil Now on this. I
      hope people can help me out on this for sure to help Anvil on more
      shows in South America.....