Re: Mad Dog nose beer drinker

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2005
      good ole mad dog!!!

      He never stopped doing it. He's almost as much a part of an Anvil show
      as Robb's and Lips' solos....at least in some areas. I guess the
      European folks don't get to see it.

      I actually ran into Mad Dog at the Judas Priest/Queensryche show in
      Toronto this past summer. He's...something else ;)

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy Crackcorn"