Mad Dog nose beer drinker

  • Jimmy Crackcorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2005
      I was reading just now some comments from fans who were at the Montreal
      Metal Massacre Fest last weekend. They were saying how good the show
      was and one kid said that he had taken some pictures of "the real mad
      dog drinking beer through his nose". I saw these pictures before but I
      was not aware then that I was looking at Mad Dog Colin Brown. Yup, sure
      enough there are a bunch of pics where he has the bottle pouring into
      his nose onstage! I did not realize that he was still doing this
      nowadays. He's the real deal and his performance must have wowed the
      crowd. Legendary and still going strong!

      catdeli
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2005
        good ole mad dog!!!

        He never stopped doing it. He's almost as much a part of an Anvil show
        as Robb's and Lips' solos....at least in some areas. I guess the
        European folks don't get to see it.

        I actually ran into Mad Dog at the Judas Priest/Queensryche show in
        Toronto this past summer. He's...something else ;)

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy Crackcorn"