Re: Anvil Tour 2005

  • zygons_rule
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2005
      --- In tgalloca wrote:
      >> Anvil is working on a DVD movie. It will feature real life stuff
      >as well as live footage shot on the recent European tour.

      Very cool. If the band is interested I'd like to offer my
      services to help make this project a success. I've worked in the
      film and television industry for over 10 years now, and have
      produced a number of successful projects (including documentaries).
      If they are interested I'd be more than happy to help out (depending
      upon their needs and situation). You can contact me privately and
      off list if you wish. I'm not sure what company is behind this
      project, or the experience level of those involved. Perhaps I can
      help take it to the next level? A quick conversation wouldn't hurt.
      I think it's great that a DVD is being produced. And I look
      forward to it's release. I've been a fan for many, many years, and
      have been lurking on this group for a couple as well. :)

      Cheers,

      -R