Re: Anvil Tour 2005

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2005
      Thank you for sharing all that wonderful trip with us! I was wondering
      why we didn't have any news and I hoped that everything was ok for
      Anvil. Then, Tony posted a few pictures on the website and when I saw
      them, I knew that the tour was kind of awesome! You all deserved that
      and about the bad promoter...well, the whole world isn't perfect.
      Metalpounder was there! Isn't great? Dirty underwears and socks in the
      camper; the good old Anvil! Thank you again for the update and I can't
      wait to watch that movie. Shots on Christmas, you can't have a bigger
      gift.

      :^*
    • zygons_rule
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2005
        --- In tgalloca wrote:
        >> Anvil is working on a DVD movie. It will feature real life stuff
        >as well as live footage shot on the recent European tour.

        Very cool. If the band is interested I'd like to offer my
        services to help make this project a success. I've worked in the
        film and television industry for over 10 years now, and have
        produced a number of successful projects (including documentaries).
        If they are interested I'd be more than happy to help out (depending
        upon their needs and situation). You can contact me privately and
        off list if you wish. I'm not sure what company is behind this
        project, or the experience level of those involved. Perhaps I can
        help take it to the next level? A quick conversation wouldn't hurt.
        I think it's great that a DVD is being produced. And I look
        forward to it's release. I've been a fan for many, many years, and
        have been lurking on this group for a couple as well. :)

        Cheers,

        -R