Re: Anvil Tour 2005

  • zygons_rule
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2005
      I've just read your latest post to the Anvil Group and I was wondering
      if you could elaborate on the following selection from said post.

      Cheers,

      Rod

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 12, 2005
        Anvil is working on a DVD movie. It will feature real life stuff as
        well as live footage shot on the recent European tour.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 13, 2005
          Thank you for sharing all that wonderful trip with us! I was wondering
          why we didn't have any news and I hoped that everything was ok for
          Anvil. Then, Tony posted a few pictures on the website and when I saw
          them, I knew that the tour was kind of awesome! You all deserved that
          and about the bad promoter...well, the whole world isn't perfect.
          Metalpounder was there! Isn't great? Dirty underwears and socks in the
          camper; the good old Anvil! Thank you again for the update and I can't
          wait to watch that movie. Shots on Christmas, you can't have a bigger
          gift.

          :^*
        • zygons_rule
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 13, 2005
            --- In tgalloca wrote:
            >> Anvil is working on a DVD movie. It will feature real life stuff
            >as well as live footage shot on the recent European tour.

            Very cool. If the band is interested I'd like to offer my
            services to help make this project a success. I've worked in the
            film and television industry for over 10 years now, and have
            produced a number of successful projects (including documentaries).
            If they are interested I'd be more than happy to help out (depending
            upon their needs and situation). You can contact me privately and
            off list if you wish. I'm not sure what company is behind this
            project, or the experience level of those involved. Perhaps I can
            help take it to the next level? A quick conversation wouldn't hurt.
            I think it's great that a DVD is being produced. And I look
            forward to it's release. I've been a fan for many, many years, and
            have been lurking on this group for a couple as well. :)

            Cheers,

            -R