Re: Welcome back Anvil!

  • Jimmy Crackcorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2005

      > Well, it was a huge tour! I looked at the recent pictures and I'm
      amazed by the way the guys look…healthy!

      Yes, I just looked at the Montreal Metal Massacre pics and I must say
      the guys look positively ferocious !! Energized !!

      Ivan looks like he wants to be there! G5 is mad as hell! That must have
      been one hell of a show. The band is now rocking with a purpose and it
      feels like a second wind.

      Way to go!
      catdeli