Welcome back Anvil!

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2005
      Well, it was a huge tour! I looked at the recent pictures and I'm amazed by the way the guys look…healthy! I mean, I thought that Lips was exaggerating when he was telling that performing live was a "need". Now, I know it is for real. I looked at Robb' smile on tour and it was different. He really seemed happy to be on a picture :) Same thing for Ivan. Honestly, I thought that they would look tired in Montreal: AT ALL! They don't… I'm really happy for them, they saw almost all the European countries, met all their fans and are back in Canada in shape.

      Yes, the Anvil was "forged in fire"! I don't know what's going to happen with "This is Thirteen" but I hope that the tour brought a lot of inspiration and energy to my favorite band. I'm not Russian or Greek…….(got no percing, no tatoo) but from LIPS to ANVIL, I'm a fan. I'm glad for Anvil and for those that had the opportunity to see them live during the tour. I hope that they had plenty of fun!

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2005
        I hope this message will work :-?.

        Well, like I wrote in my previous "lost" message: it was a huge tour! I was pleased to see Robb and Ivan smile on the pictures during the tour. They looked different, like if they're really glad to be on the pictures... I hope that travelling brought a lot of inspiration and satisfaction for the band. I don't have any tatoo, any percing, but from LIPS to ANVIL =D>I'm still a fan ;;). I can't wait for This is Thirteen, really...I thought that Anvil would be tired in Montreal and.....NO! I saw the pictures and they look great! Now, I know what Lips meant by "we need to play live". I'm glad that the fans in Europe had the chance to see them live. It seems that the Anvil was really forged in fire...to go on and rock this way!! >:)

      • Jimmy Crackcorn
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2005

          > Well, it was a huge tour! I looked at the recent pictures and I'm
          amazed by the way the guys look…healthy!

          Yes, I just looked at the Montreal Metal Massacre pics and I must say
          the guys look positively ferocious !! Energized !!

          Ivan looks like he wants to be there! G5 is mad as hell! That must have
          been one hell of a show. The band is now rocking with a purpose and it
          feels like a second wind.

          Way to go!
          catdeli