Great! A dvd!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18 5:27 AM
      I read that on the Web recently and I was very happy to know that. I found the Waken's DVD that came with Back To Basics very good and it was just a show. I imagine that the one that is going to be done in Europe is going to show a better quality. I look forward to know more about it, I'm very happy for Anvil. A big European Tour and a new dvd! That is just fantastic. I hope that Metal Tim is going to choke it...