Re: [Academy of Anvil] Anvil in Germany

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2005
      thanks for the post Dan!!

      I have heard from Lips a couple of times. Things are going great. As
      well people have been sening my pics. I have pics from Nov 5th up and
      will be putting up pics from Nov 4th. Lips tells me someone may be
      sending me pics from Nov 2nd as well.

      Lips informed of me of John of Raven playing withw Powergod. I was
      hoping Lips would as well. Powergod covered tracks from both bands on
      their current CD.