Re: European tour 2005

  • Jimmy Crackcorn
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2005
      Well, if the first Euro gig is Nov. 1st, then the guys must have jetted
      off the the old world by now...

      Break a leg and kick their metal-loving asses!
      We will all be waiting for news and we'll see you upon your return.

      catdeli
    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 26, 2005
        Hey To Tange And Robb,Lips... OK here is the info thanks to you
        Tange.. I just talked to a buddy in Chile and another in Colombia>>>>
        What will Anvil need on this tour??? I will try to post a new topic
        on this right away......--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com,
        anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Holy smokes.....the longest tour we've ever done....from November 1
        > December 8...We will be in Greece for 8 or 9 days and play a
        further 6
        > or 7 more shows than our itinerary currently shows. As soon as I
        get
        > the names of the places in Greece they will be added to the long
        list.
        > There are also plans of playing South America possibly in March. If
        > Robb gets his paper work done we will probably be on a virtually
        > endless tour of the USA as well. The lady who is booking and
        managing
        > us is working very hard to get the ball rolling ....we could be
        > playing your town sooner than we thought!!!!! We now have 19 songs
        > written, and believe me some of our best ever!!!! Some stuff is
        really
        > fast speed and some is just skull crushing like Forged in Fire.
        Most