Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: European tour 2005

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2005
      Europe is great but the USA are beside Canada. I'm glad that Anvil could be seen almost everywhere because truly, they remain the only real Canadian heavy metal band. We never know what the future brings. I always thought that when we believed in a dream, sooner or later....it would come true. That's what is happening to Anvil and I wish you the best tour of all!!

      Don't forget to take picture, we would like to share your travels!

      tange :0)

      Jimmy Crackcorn <catdeli@...> wrote:
      Wow, this is cool! Anvil is kicking it full time! This Euro Trek will
      level the continent.

      US TOUR you say? SWEET!!!

      Catdeli
      USA

      Country music artists Artist music Anvil Heavy metal Artist Portrait artist

    • Jimmy Crackcorn
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 30, 2005
        Well, if the first Euro gig is Nov. 1st, then the guys must have jetted
        off the the old world by now...

        Break a leg and kick their metal-loving asses!
        We will all be waiting for news and we'll see you upon your return.

        catdeli
      • wipy1999
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 26, 2005
          Hey To Tange And Robb,Lips... OK here is the info thanks to you
          Tange.. I just talked to a buddy in Chile and another in Colombia>>>>
          What will Anvil need on this tour??? I will try to post a new topic
          on this right away......--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com,
          anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > Holy smokes.....the longest tour we've ever done....from November 1
          > December 8...We will be in Greece for 8 or 9 days and play a
          further 6
          > or 7 more shows than our itinerary currently shows. As soon as I
          get
          > the names of the places in Greece they will be added to the long
          list.
          > There are also plans of playing South America possibly in March. If
          > Robb gets his paper work done we will probably be on a virtually
          > endless tour of the USA as well. The lady who is booking and
          managing
          > us is working very hard to get the ball rolling ....we could be
          > playing your town sooner than we thought!!!!! We now have 19 songs
          > written, and believe me some of our best ever!!!! Some stuff is
          really
          > fast speed and some is just skull crushing like Forged in Fire.
          Most