European tour 2005

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2005
      Holy smokes.....the longest tour we've ever done....from November 1 to
      December 8...We will be in Greece for 8 or 9 days and play a further 6
      or 7 more shows than our itinerary currently shows. As soon as I get
      the names of the places in Greece they will be added to the long list.
      There are also plans of playing South America possibly in March. If
      Robb gets his paper work done we will probably be on a virtually
      endless tour of the USA as well. The lady who is booking and managing
      us is working very hard to get the ball rolling ....we could be
      playing your town sooner than we thought!!!!! We now have 19 songs
      written, and believe me some of our best ever!!!! Some stuff is really
      fast speed and some is just skull crushing like Forged in Fire. Most
      is higher tempos, which comes across with alot of brute energy. The
      influences are very obscure...you won't find sound alikes in this list
      of songs. Maybe only in an Anvil way at the most. The future looks
      bright for a change....some of our fans can now begin to worry about
      us becoming tooo well known.....
    • Jimmy Crackcorn
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 27, 2005
        Wow, this is cool! Anvil is kicking it full time! This Euro Trek will
        level the continent.

        US TOUR you say? SWEET!!!

        Catdeli
        USA
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 27, 2005
          Europe is great but the USA are beside Canada. I'm glad that Anvil could be seen almost everywhere because truly, they remain the only real Canadian heavy metal band. We never know what the future brings. I always thought that when we believed in a dream, sooner or later....it would come true. That's what is happening to Anvil and I wish you the best tour of all!!

          Don't forget to take picture, we would like to share your travels!

          tange :0)

          Jimmy Crackcorn <catdeli@...> wrote:
          Wow, this is cool! Anvil is kicking it full time! This Euro Trek will
          level the continent.

          US TOUR you say? SWEET!!!

          Catdeli
          USA

          Country music artists Artist music Anvil Heavy metal Artist Portrait artist

        • Jimmy Crackcorn
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2005
            Well, if the first Euro gig is Nov. 1st, then the guys must have jetted
            off the the old world by now...

            Break a leg and kick their metal-loving asses!
            We will all be waiting for news and we'll see you upon your return.

            catdeli
          • wipy1999
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 26, 2005
              Hey To Tange And Robb,Lips... OK here is the info thanks to you
              Tange.. I just talked to a buddy in Chile and another in Colombia>>>>
              What will Anvil need on this tour??? I will try to post a new topic
              on this right away......--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com,