Re: Who is going to take pictures?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2005
      If you want to keep your page up to date, you should keep checking my
      page. Lips sends me updates to the tour about once a week.

      As for pics.....no need to worry. There are always fans taking great
      pictures at their shows. They send them to me. I put some up.

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "tangelaine2000"