Re: Sharon goes crazy.

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2005
      I found a good one on myspace.com

      http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?
      fuseaction=viewImage&f...token=20050825074605

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > check out the MP3s here:
      >
      > http://www.bravewords.com/news.html?id=31723
      >
      > --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "tangelaine2000"
      > <tangelaine2000@y...> wrote:
      > > When Slugguit sent me an email about the « egg's party » at the
      > > Ozzfest, I surfed the web to find out more about it.
      > >
      > > I don't like Dickinson either, because he's an ass and it's a
      > > personal point of view. But, how mad was Sharon Osbourne to throw
      all
      > > sort of things (including eggs) at a band like Iron Maiden? Hey,
      > > Steve Harris…he's maybe one of the nicest metal musicians. She
      cut
      > > the sound…crap! She screwed the show like if Ozzy was « God » but
      > > forgot that all Iron Maiden's fans paid a 100$ ticket.
      > >
      > > Who cares about what Dickinson says? I guess people were there to
      > > hear Iron Maiden, not Dickinson's deep thoughts. Then, she made a
      big
      > > story about the fact that Dick was showing the British
      flag "while
      > > young men are at war in the USA". She became completely senile :
      > > Maiden used that flag since the « Piece of Mind » Tour. Isn't she
      > > from UK? It's a symbol that they use also on Tshirts and album
      > > covers, I think. Is Jack Ozbourne fighting in Iraq?
      > >
      > > It's completely insane to read what happened. Fans were pissed
      off
      > > and now Ozzy will have to deal with that. When I read about this
      > > incident, I remembered « The Ozbournes » when they were throwing
      food
      > > over the fence in the neighbor's backyard (a whole ham…). How
      > > original and funny 
      > >
      > > The media (radio and television + newspapers)are controlled in
      USA,
      > > it seems now that the metal concerts are too. Ozzy was one of the
      > > first rock celebrity to react against the censorship in the
      United
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 25, 2005
        Try this instead...the other link was cut. I took that on the Ozzy
        message board, it shows what Maiden's fans feel...

        http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?
        fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=26752028&imageID=202282914&Mytoken=200508
        25074605
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 26, 2005
          you can also get them here. Links are in the second paragraph.