Sharon goes crazy.

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2005
      When Slugguit sent me an email about the « egg's party » at the
      Ozzfest, I surfed the web to find out more about it.

      I don't like Dickinson either, because he's an ass and it's a
      personal point of view. But, how mad was Sharon Osbourne to throw all
      sort of things (including eggs) at a band like Iron Maiden? Hey,
      Steve Harris…he's maybe one of the nicest metal musicians. She cut
      the sound…crap! She screwed the show like if Ozzy was « God » but
      forgot that all Iron Maiden's fans paid a 100$ ticket.

      Who cares about what Dickinson says? I guess people were there to
      hear Iron Maiden, not Dickinson's deep thoughts. Then, she made a big
      story about the fact that Dick was showing the British flag "while
      young men are at war in the USA". She became completely senile :
      Maiden used that flag since the « Piece of Mind » Tour. Isn't she
      from UK? It's a symbol that they use also on Tshirts and album
      covers, I think. Is Jack Ozbourne fighting in Iraq?

      It's completely insane to read what happened. Fans were pissed off
      and now Ozzy will have to deal with that. When I read about this
      incident, I remembered « The Ozbournes » when they were throwing food
      over the fence in the neighbor's backyard (a whole ham…). How
      original and funny 

      The media (radio and television + newspapers)are controlled in USA,
      it seems now that the metal concerts are too. Ozzy was one of the
      first rock celebrity to react against the censorship in the United
      States, now his wife censored one of the biggest metal band of all
      times…to protect her little husby. Nice!
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 25, 2005
        check out the MP3s here:

        http://www.bravewords.com/news.html?id=31723

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "tangelaine2000"

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 25, 2005
          I found a good one on myspace.com

          http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?
          fuseaction=viewImage&f...token=20050825074605

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 25, 2005
            Try this instead...the other link was cut. I took that on the Ozzy
            message board, it shows what Maiden's fans feel...

            http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?
            fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=26752028&imageID=202282914&Mytoken=200508
            25074605
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 26, 2005
              you can also get them here. Links are in the second paragraph.