Invisible tits...

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2005
      We just came back from Quebec City for a short visit and it was nice
      to « really » visit the Old Quebec with Catdeli. We walked about 10
      miles…Old Port, Petit Champlain, Old Quebec, Grande-Allée => Grande
      Allée, Rue St-Louis, Petit Champlain, Bar Linox et l'Agora. I looked
      at the painting on the former Electric Circle and I thought…about
      Anvil! And also, looking at the painting on the wall : I thought
      about the next album cover.

      I remember that the Electric Circle stamped us on the hand with « an
      hang around » and coming back, they used to check our hands under a
      black light and then the « sign » was visible. I asked the doorman
      what was the substance that was invisible and he told once me that it
      was « Visine », a liquid for the eyes. I don't know if it was true.

      Since the Cds replaced the Lps, there isn't any more surprise. Or, if
      there's one, it's very small. There was nothing like opening a double
      album to check inside.

      Could Anvil release an album with an « invisible » tits on it? A
      breast that would be visible only with a black light? I know it's
      strange, but the human nature is very curious. Who wouldn't like to
      own a cd that shows a cute pair of boobs under a black light?

      It's a drawing and when we put it under a black light, 3 naked women
      appear from the hookah's smoke. It's trippin…What is interesting, is
      that those that would prefer the pirate copy, wouldn't have the boobs.

      « Ha….You don't have the real album, there are no tits! »

      tange :0)