stuff

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2005
      1. I saw a preview of the new CD cover. It hasn't been finalized yet.
      It will be posted once it has.

      2. The Quebec gigs in September are not happening.

      3. I've updated the European tour date details. (Now with city info)
    • bartender678
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2005
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > 1. I saw a preview of the new CD cover. It hasn't been finalized yet.
        > It will be posted once it has.
        >
        > 2. The Quebec gigs in September are not happening.
        >
        > 3. I've updated the European tour date details. (Now with city info)

        Can you give us a idea of the concert of the cover?
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2005
          > Can you give us a idea of the concert of the cover?

          it has an Anvil on the cover ;)