Re: Swartzen Shabus Black Sabbath

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2005
      did he hog the covers?

      ha....just teasing ya.

      Thanks for sharing your stories with us!!!

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2005
        Well, I could be completely bilingual by now...because I understand the joke! Good one "tgalloca"!

        I translated Robb's interview with Truemetal.com with the Google's translator. I was surprised to read that Robb was approached by , Iron Maiden and Slayer to name just two. It would be fun to know when that was.

        It was a very good story about Sabbath's shows. " Squirly" always makes me laugh. I have some difficulties to believe that he was a Sabbath fan. Anyway!

        tange
        tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        did he hog the covers?

        ha....just teasing ya.

        Thanks for sharing your stories with us!!!

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Strangely enough I spent an evenning
        > with Dio recently....Sabbath Music 4 Ever

        Country music artists Artist music Anvil Heavy metal Artist Portrait artist