Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: Who here likes Sabbath?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 12, 2005
      Yes, that's exactly what I watched on TV. They had a part "metal" but it wasn't a metal festival. That's where I saw Ozzy with his shaved head. Now it's fashionable, but in 1983 - it was weird. Thanks for the link!

      tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:I beleive you are thinking about the US Festival. They ran in 82 and
      83. In 83 they had a "metal day".

      http://www.woz.org/US/

      > What was the name of this "maybe" first metal festival in 1984? Ozzy
      was there, Judas Priest, Quiet Riot, Triumph....et maybe some others.
      I saw that on TV, I think. It was called the "....metal festival".
      Judas did the song "you got another thing coming"....Where was it?
      Does anybody know?