80's Metal Fest!

  • Jimmy Crackcorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2005
      Wow! AnViL with Exciter, Razor etc. and I just saw that PILEDRIVER was
      playing also! Ha! These guys were a riot but never got any
      recognition. It would be fun to see that concert...Dec. 10 in Montreal!

      catdeli
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2005
        hey where did you get the info from?

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy Crackcorn"
        <catdeli@v...> wrote:
        > Wow! AnViL with Exciter, Razor etc. and I just saw that PILEDRIVER was
        > playing also! Ha! These guys were a riot but never got any
        > recognition. It would be fun to see that concert...Dec. 10 in Montreal!
        >
        > catdeli
      • Jimmy Crackcorn
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10, 2005
          I saw this on BWBK:
          "Legendary Canuck Acts Confirmed For '80s Metal Festival [Hot
          Flashes - 05.07.09 20:58:28]

          The '80s Metal Festival is currently scheduled for December 10th in
          Montreal, PQ at The Spectrum. Artists performing include the legendary
          PILEDRIVER, RAZOR, ANVIL, EXCITER, AGGRESSION, DBC, LYING TRUTH. More
          news as it develops."

          Maybe it's not true or confirmed yet. Hey, they also had a story going
          around recently saying that Lemmy had come out as Bi-sexual. It was
          quickly found out to be a hoax.

          NP: The Rods-"Hurricane"

          catdeli