Re: Much More Music Canada

  • TangE laine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2005
      Lemmy looks a lot more like a duck than I do, sincerely...Now that
      the rumours that said that he was "ac/dc" are denied, I understand! I
      had some problems to figure out HOW he could please the women, the
      fact that he could please the gays was like unbelievable. I thought
      that Ozzy would inspire him with his surgery, but it seems that he
      wants to stay ugly. He was very handsome in the late 70's, maybe one
      of my favorite "good looking musicians". It's too sad what chemical
      dope can do to the body. :^(

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy Crackcorn"
      <catdeli@v...> wrote:
      > Some members of this Academy are Motorhead fans, no? (Tange
      > says "No.", she's a funny duck.. haha)
      >
      > Toronto's MuchMoreMusic will air the special We're With The Band:
      > MOTORHEAD on July 15th at 6 PM (EST) and 10 PM (EST). The program
      will
      > repeat on July 16th at 1 AM (EST) and 2 PM (EST).
      > A synopsis for the special reads: "As "The World's Loudest Band"
      tours
      > Canada, MuchMoreMusic's Bill Welychka joins Motorhead on the road
      > help celebrate the band's 30th anniversary. They are one of the
      most
      > influential metal bands of all time, and we get to witness why...
      with