Much More Music Canada

  • Jimmy Crackcorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2005
      Some members of this Academy are Motorhead fans, no? (Tange
      says "No.", she's a funny duck.. haha)

      Toronto's MuchMoreMusic will air the special We're With The Band:
      MOTORHEAD on July 15th at 6 PM (EST) and 10 PM (EST). The program will
      repeat on July 16th at 1 AM (EST) and 2 PM (EST).
      A synopsis for the special reads: "As "The World's Loudest Band" tours
      Canada, MuchMoreMusic's Bill Welychka joins Motorhead on the road to
      help celebrate the band's 30th anniversary. They are one of the most
      influential metal bands of all time, and we get to witness why... with
      full access to the band off-stage and on. Contains new exclusive
      interviews and performance footage from Toronto and Montreal."

      So who will be recording this show...anybody? I'd love to see it.

      catdeli
    • TangE laine
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2005
        Lemmy looks a lot more like a duck than I do, sincerely...Now that
        the rumours that said that he was "ac/dc" are denied, I understand! I
        had some problems to figure out HOW he could please the women, the
        fact that he could please the gays was like unbelievable. I thought
        that Ozzy would inspire him with his surgery, but it seems that he
        wants to stay ugly. He was very handsome in the late 70's, maybe one
        of my favorite "good looking musicians". It's too sad what chemical
        dope can do to the body. :^(

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy Crackcorn"