Good trip Anvil!

  • TangE laine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2005
      What a hell of a trip! Do they go in Transylvania to sing "The kiss of
      death"?? Well, I hope that Lips didn't throw the stone that Bartender
      gave him for me, because it's a stone for big trips! HA! HA!

      "Tiger's Eye

      Tiger's Eye (Tiger Eye) is a stone of protection that is also very
      grounding. It enhances integrity, willpower, practicality and correct
      use of power. It is a stone that enhances good luck, and brings
      prosperity, often in the form of money. Tiger's eye is also a very
      protective stone which is especially protective during travel. It can
      also help one see clearly without illusion. Tiger's eye brings a
      special boost to the solar plexus chakra and to one's personal power."

      Tange